Today Sugarcreek Industries is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of windows and doors and employs 190 people. We offer a wide array of quality aluminum storm doors and an extensive selection of aluminum storm windows in styles and sizes to fill any need. We also offer a line of thermally-broken aluminum windows, designed for retro-fit and light-commercial applications, as well as vinyl replacement windows and a sliding vinyl patio door. Together Precision and Sugarcreek offer an unbeatable combination of complementing doors and windows for any job.
Precision Entry currently manufactures and distributes a complete line of quality steel and fiberglass entry doors and employs 185 people. Our entry door systems include a wide selection of sidelights and transoms that are available in clear or decorative glass, and offer a total of 24 different paint colors and finishes. In 1995 Precision acquired the assets of the Sugarcreek Window and Door company to form Sugarcreek Industries.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Sunshield Vinyl - an advanced vinyl window material formulated and guaranteed to withstand the harsh effects of weather and ultraviolet light. A Look that Lasts a Lifetime.
- Fusion welded sashes and frames for engineered strength and thermal efficiency (mechanically assembled frames also available on some models).
- 7/8" insulated glass with ComforTech™ warm edge technology provides comfort and energy savings.
- Interlocking pivot bar system prevents bowing between sash and frame.
- Dual sweep locks on double hung windows over 31" wide.
- Cleaning is a breeze! Double hung sashes tilt in, slider sashes lift out, and casement and awning sashes open a full 90°.
- A well designed balance system for easy, trouble-free operation.
- Sleek, narrow frame lines for more viewing area.
- Barrier-fin type weather stripping reduces infiltration of air and dust.
- Dual durometer glazing secures glass and makes glass replacement easy.
- Multi-interlock system provides maximum security.
- Night ventilating latches limit sash travel for increased security.
- Aluminum reinforced sashes provide increased rigidity.
- Sloping sill is easy to clean and provides superior water drainage.
- Extruded aluminum screen frame provides superior strength compared to roll formed screen frame.
- Fiberglass screen mesh is easy to clean and won't corrode